Click at the below link for conference program.
You can also install the 21CW 2016 Web App on you mobile device by scanning this QR code.
Download (PDF, 2KB)
Featured Conference Events
In addition to individual Plenary Addresses, the conference features two Panel Discussions, where our distinguished keynote speakers will debate questions about the Future of Work and the Ethics of Technology.
We are delighted to announce that Professor Graeme Clark, AC Laureate Professor Emeritus and pioneering engineer of cochlear implant technology will be speaking at the Conference Dinner on Thursday, 14 July. Register to attend the dinner here.
On Tuesday, 12 July, conference delegates are invited to attend either (a) The 9th Workshop on the Social Implications of National Security (SINS’9 Workshop) or (b) the 21CW Doctoral Workshop
Conference delegates are invited to participate in a free Tour of the Melbourne University Campus on Friday of the conference, during lunch break. The tour will depart from the registration desk.
Program at a Glance
Download (PDF, 157KB)
- General chair: Dr Greg Adamson, University of Melbourne
- Technical Program: Prof Iven Mareels, University of Melbourne
- Keynote Speakers: Prof Rob Evans, University of Melbourne
- Sponsorships: Prof Saeid Nahavandi, Deakin University
- Publications: Dr Valery Ugrinovskii, UNSW Canberra at ADFA
- Related events: Philip Hall, University of Melbourne
- Facilities: Kerry Ellen Beachen, University of Melbourne
- Finances: Jennifer Nguyen, Conference Treasurer